This morning around 4:30 Gabriel comes running into the bedroom saying he threw up in bed. I get up and then try to wake Matt up who was not in bed. As soon as I touched Gabriel I knew he had a fever and it was not just something he ate not agreeing with him. So I cleaned him and his bed up and gave him some Motrin since I ran out of Tylenol. Then I put him back in bed. I tried to get him to tell me what was wrong but short of giving him things to complain about he didn't tell me anything. So we will see how he is doing on Monday and then take him to the doctor if we need to. I just hope that both Gabe and Abby will be well enough to go to Knoxville on Thursday like we have planned. I guess we will just have to wait and see how they are both feeling by that point. But my guess is that they will both be fine and that our plans can go forward as planned.
Update: Gabe woke up with no fever and has been playing all day. It doesn't seem like anything is wrong with him now.