Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Wanted

I am wanting to take the kids to a paint your own pottery place and do their hand prints and/or foot prints on a platter. I can only think of a few ideas of different animals to do with handprints and footprints. The ones I can think of are a butterfly with either your hand or feet, a reindeer with both, and Iris with the sides of their hands. I know I should really know more with all the preschool years I have under my belt but I just can't think of any. If you have any ideas please send them my way. Thanks!

3 comments:

Jane Anne said...

Jonathan's preschool class did spider hand prints. They used the top part of the palm and the fingers two times in opposite directions so that the fingers looked like the spider legs.

Carmom said...

Thanks for the great idea. It would make a great Halloween platter.

Anonymous said...

Dear Carmen,

I love your cup so much! It is very cute.

Dave never told me that you had a blog. Please complain to him. I really enjoyed it. I put your blog in my favorites and I look forward to reading it everyday from today.