Saturday, January 14, 2006

I had my MRI yesterday and I swear that the injection they gave me for a contrast made me sick. I was fine going in and during the procedure but after they gave me the injection I started feeling weird. I went home and went straight to bed after Matt said he would take the rest of the day off. I was able to rest for a while but kept waking up with major stomach cramps. I finally got sick around dinner time and felt much better. Matt called and asked about side effects but was informed that there were none. Though I'm not so sure. It could have been a stomach bug but I would have thought I would have been sicker. It also last less than 12 hours. So who knows. If I ever have to have the same procedure done again I will know then I guess.

I won't know the results of the MRI until Wed. afternoon.

No comments: