Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Breaking your Resolution Weekend

As Matt and I sat eating a pizza and watching videos on T.V. last weekend a commercial came on announcing that we were watching the Break your Resolution Weekend Music. Matt and I looked at one another a gave high 5's. We had at that moment broken our resolution of losing weight. Technically I have a full year to lose the 30 lbs. but we had been South Beaching it and bread especially the bread with pizza is not allowed during the first two weeks. Our excuse is we had too much junk in the house tempting us. Once it is gone we will try again. One thing I can say though is I have been cooking more healthy foods. I have also been eating more veggies than normal. At least that should help some. The next thing I will need to do is get active.

We broke our resolution but we will begin again soon!!!

No comments: