Thursday, November 10, 2005

Your Thoughts Please

I have been throwing this around for a while now and I am not sure at what point to start the privacy thing with Gabriel. Gabriel has no concept of privacy with anyone especially himself. Yes, we walk around the house nude (on occasion) who doesn't, we don't always close the bathroom door (usually b/c someone will walk in anyway) and we even sometimes bathe with the kids. So my question is at what age should I start the knocking on the door before entering and not walking around in the nude or taking baths with the kids?

What really made me think about this are the times when he has attempted or has walked in on company here or the times at Grandparents' house he has then. We just don't bother locking the doors because I would rather them walk in and say what needs to be said than banging on the door or yelling at me thru it.

So what are your thoughts?

No comments: