Friday, October 28, 2005

Alternative to T.V.

I have always thought Gabriel watched too much t.v. but this proves it. We were sending a Halloween card to the grandparents and I asked Gabriel what he wanted to say to them. His response was, "Happy Halloween! Through rain and sunny weather brought to you by the children's workshop." I combined several different shows but it tells me all I needed to know. So now I have been looking for alternatives to the t.v. that still allows me to get some work done and that doesn't create more work. I found my answer with the Scholastic book orders sent from school. They have books on CD now and this allows me to work while Gabriel "reads" his book. Abby will even look at the book with him. I like this alternative. I need to check with the library and see if they have any books on tape or CD.

No comments: