Thursday, September 29, 2005

I'm Back

Okay, I've been back since Monday night nd have not updated my blog. Well here it goes.

We had a wonderful visit with my parents. We were able to attend Karoline's birthday party and see the new baby. Will have to post pictures soon. We went to the Aquarium on Saturday with my father. It was alot of fun and he enjoyed watching the kids reactions. I also think he really enjoyed the fish more than the kids did though. He kept trying to find all the different ones in each tank. It will be fun to take him along sometime when the kids get older. I was glad that he was able to take the time off to go with us.

Karoline's birthday party was a lot of fun. We roasted winnies in their fire pit and had smores as well as birthday cake. Karoline got a lot of gifts and they set some aside to open later because all whe wanted to do was play with what she opened. I have decided that if you know that a child is going to keep a present open it from the box. I gave Kaleb his birthday present. He was excited about it but by the time I got it out of the box he had lost interest. Just my practical mind in action. This is especially important with small children. My only thought is you need to make sure it is not something that may need to be returned first. And finding that out may be a sticky situation, unless it is family.

I'm glad to be home and I have gotten down to business. I planted all the plants I brought back and have decorated the front porch for Fall/Halloween. I am looking forward to the holiday seasons that are approaching us. I now need to start making my list and checking it twice.

In a nut shell you just got my updates for the last couple of days.

No comments: