Thursday, September 08, 2005

I Know Fall Is In the Air

I know that fall is in the air because most of us now have our sinuses going haywire. Abby woke the other day with a fountain for a nose, Matt has had a stuffy nose and sore throat for the last couple of days, and I have had a sore throat, stuffy nose and a headache. Gabe is the only one who does not seem to be affected by the weather. This seems weird to me because as an infant he had asthma and always had a runny nose. But no more and I am glad.

I also know that Fall is in the air because the kids are back in school, there is a coolness to the sir in the mornings and it is hot during the day and the stores have Christmas displays on their shelves. I also know Fall is in the air because I am ready for the cooler weather. I think my favorite seasons are spring and fall because it is not too hot or cold. I really like the changing weather just not the allergy reactions it brings with it.

No comments: