Friday, July 22, 2005

Thunderstorms and Tornados

Last night we had some major storms. I have never been one to gather the kids and take them into the bathroom or closet and cover their heads during a storm, but last night we did just that. Except we took them to the basement, which we have never had before, and didn't cover their heads just put them to bed. It was one big slumber party. Abby slept on the co-sleeper turned bench, Gabe and Matt slept on the air matress, and I slept on the couch. I don't think any of us got much sleep. I kept hearing the storm raging outside. I can't imagine what it would have sounded like if we had been upstairs in our beds. But anyway everything is good and looking outside you can barely tell there was a storm. I guess we will all have to go to bed a little earlier tonight. TGIF

No comments: